The Crowne Plaza San Marcos was originally constructed in 1913 in the heart of downtown Chandler, AZ. The property consisted of 249 hotels rooms and an 18 hole golf course, the first green grass golf course in Arizona.
The property went through a comprehensive renovation after it was acquired by Interwest Capital in 2013, repositioning the hotel as an anchor in downtown Chandler and revitalizing the San Marcos Golf Course to modern playing conditions.
1 San Marcos Place, Chandler, AZ 85225
249 Rooms, plus 35,000 sf meeting space